-- Sketches of True Beauty
SKETCH - do you know what it means?

Google Translate, Sketch is "Sketsa" (But I rather translate it more to 
"conteng yang menjadi")

Dictionary.Com, Sketch [pronounced as 'skech']

–noun
1.
a simply or hastily executed drawing or painting, especially 
apreliminary one, giving the essential features without thedetails.
2.
a rough design, plan, or draft, as of a book.
3.
a brief or hasty outline of facts, occurrences, etc.: a sketchof his life.
4.
a short, usually descriptive, essay, history, or story.
5.
a short play or slight dramatic performance, as one formingpart 
of a vaudeville program.
–verb (used with object)
6.
to make a sketch of.
7.
to set forth in a brief or general account: He sketched 
his own part in the affair.
8.
Metallurgy . (in a steel mill or the like) to mark (a piece) forcutting.
–verb (used without object)
9.
to make a sketch or sketches.


-- Sketches of Adorableness
Thesaurus @ Dictionary.Reference.Com, Sketch


Part of Speech:noun
Definition:drawing, outline
Synonyms:account, adumbration, aperçu, blueprint, cartoon, 
chart, compendium, configuration, copy,delineation, 
depiction, description, design,diagram, digest, doodle,
draft, figuration, figure,form, illustration, likeness, 
monograph, painting,picture, piece, plan, portrayal,
précis, report,representation, rough, shape, skeleton, 
summary,survey, syllabus, version, vignette


Part of Speech:verb
Definition:draw, outline
Synonyms:adumbrate, block out, blueprint*, chalk,characterize, chart, 
delineate, depict, describe,design, detail, develop, diagram, 
doodle, draft,lay out, line, map out, paint, plan, plot, 
portray,represent, rough out, skeleton, skeletonize, trace
-- Just beautiful


I like to sketch what I see
I like to sketch what I love
it makes me appreciate them more
with my pencil in my hand
I will go line by line
dot by dot...


To ensure that I will appreciate
what I sketch and 
the Creator of my sketches.


(emm... if this looks like I appreciate both in the same level, for ALLAH swt. should be First and Above all then I have to say: )


SubhanAllah!
Masha Allah, la quwwata illa biLlah!


"What Allah willed (has occurred) there is no power except in Allah"? (Al-Kahfi: 39)


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers